Women’s Self Defense
For Women Ages 13 and up!
This special program covers both physical and nonphysical techniques to:
- Help you identify and assess your strengths and weaknesses in order to increase your level of self-confidence.
- Provide you with some simple, yet effective, techniques to help ensure your personal safety.
Our goal is to provide a program that includes proper techniques and tips for helping you survive, or better yet, avoid an attack.
Non-physical techniques include:
- Creating a heightened sense of awareness to avoid a dangerous situation before it occurs
- Understanding the mindset and agenda of an attacker
- Displaying confidence in order to discourage the attacker
- Setting boundaries to establish control
- Using the power of your voice to establish control
Physical techniques include:
- How to throw kicks, punches and strikes effectively
- What to do if you are grabbed by an assailant
- Grappling drills to help you react rather than think when in a dangerous situation
For more information:
If you would like to schedule a Women’s Self Defense series for your organization or employees, contact us and we will get back to you with our availability.
We’ve found that customer reviews are very helpful in keeping our business thriving. We would truly appreciate a review from you!
Select your preferred site to leave a review or comment. Options are listed below with direct links to our listing.