For Women Ages 13 and up!
This special program covers both physical and nonphysical techniques to:
- Help you identify and assess your strengths and weaknesses in order to increase your level of self-confidence.
- Provide you with some simple, yet effective, techniques to help ensure your personal safety.
Our goal is to provide a program that includes proper techniques and tips for helping you survive, or better yet, avoid an attack.
Non-physical techniques include:
- Creating a heightened sense of awareness to avoid a dangerous situation before it occurs
- Understanding the mindset and agenda of an attacker
- Displaying confidence in order to discourage the attacker
- Setting boundaries to establish control
- Using the power of your voice to establish control
Physical techniques include:
- How to throw kicks, punches and strikes effectively
- What to do if you are grabbed by an assailant
- Grappling drills to help you react rather than think when in a dangerous situation
For more information:
If you would like to schedule a Women’s Self Defense series for your organization or employees, fill out the following form and we will get back to you with our availability.