We Teach Lessons that Last a Lifetime
Kwon’s Martial Arts and Sports Performance Center is a family friendly school that focuses on a person’s total well-being. Our programs for children, teens and adults are designed to promote discipline, self-control, and respect, instill confidence, and strengthen the body, mind, and spirit. In addition, martial arts classes require dedication and determination and are a great way to increase strength and your overall fitness.
Why Martial Arts?
Practicing martial arts is about physical fitness, character development and self defense. People often think that martial arts is about fighting but that is not our main goal.
Our goal is self-improvement through discipline and conditioning. Our training develops concentration and self-esteem while emphasizing flexibility, coordination and balance. We offer the following classes:
- Taekwondo emphasizes kicks more than other martial arts which improves balance, flexibility, and endurance.
- Hapkido is the Korean style of self defense which relies on technique rather than strength. The term hapkido literally translates to “The way of coordination and internal power.”
- Women’s Self Defense is a special program that provides women with some simple, yet effective, techniques to help ensure your personal safety.
- Kickboxing incorporates the kicking and punching moves of taekwondo in order to provide a high intensity workout that strengthens and improves endurance. We also incorporate other conditioning exercises into our kickboxing classes including free weights, jump rope, obstacle courses and tabata high intensity interval training.
- Sports Performance classes and private training sessions focus on building strength and endurance. We incorporate elements of martial arts, FitLight training gear, and the most effective training styles utilized by today’s top athletes to create a durable, agile, strong, and high-performing athlete-in-training.
Join us at Kwon’s Martial Arts in Marlborough, MA for a complimentary kickboxing, sports performance, Taekwondo, or Hapkido class and see what our training can do for you and your family. Or try one of our new member specials and make a commitment to your health and well-being.
Find us on Facebook
New Member Specials
Contact us to get more info on some of our new member specials. Learn a new skill, get in shape, have fun!